The original structure was built as a tabacco barn in 1955. The second floor was added in 1994, providing approximately 4000 ft of usable space.
The bottom floor has a complete woodworking shop, an electrical/mechanical work area and storage.
The second floor was originally designed to be an office for an electronics company, with 1 1/2 baths, kitchen and managers office. Today, the office is a guest bedroom.
The view from the deck is fantastic!